Please use real email addresses:
In order to maintain the integrity of this site please do not use disposible or vanity email addresses (hotmail, yahoo, sharklasers, etc).
- Such accounts may be deleted.
- Free support is not available to anonymous users.
How will we use your personal information:
- We respect your privacy. Your information shall be held in strict confidence and shall never be shared with third parties.
- During the registration process there shall be an authentication email followed by a registration confirmation email sent to you.
- Sometimes we may send you a follow-up email a week or two later. This is purely a courtesy email to check if you need any assistance or would like to share some feedback.
- After this, we do not send you any frequent or spammy emails. There may be an announcement once every 3 – 6 months intended to inform you of new features or capbilities that would be of interest to data masking software users. If you do not wish to receive such announcements then just click on the included Unsubscribe link.
Note: After verification you shall be asked to choose a username that cannot be changed. It is recommended that you choose a generic username that would be suitable for general use within your organization. The reasons are explained here.
If you do not receive a verification email...
After you click on the Send Verification Email button you shall be sent an email containing a link to verify your email address.
You should receive this within a few minutes; however, sometimes these do not arrive due to aggressive spam filters.
Therefore, if you do not receive a verification email within an hour then please let us know by sending a message using our web contact form and we shall manually send you an email with the confirmation link.